US GAAP Accounting & Auditing
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Jobaaj
Company DetailsHiring for a client
Should be a Semi-Qualified CA with 8 to 12 years of strong work experience in the areas of Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting, and Compliance
Exposure to US GAAP Accounting and Audit is a must.
– Minimum 8 years of US GAAP Accounting, Monthly Closures, Day to Day Accounting, Financial Reporting and Filings, Handling Statutory / Internal / Revenue Assurance Audits in US-based Holding or Subsidiary Organizations
– Industry experience specific to monthly/yearly closing, SEC Filings, revenue recognition, audits, and accounting activities is preferred
– Handling a minimum team size of 7 – 10 (including Associates, Team Leads, and Supervisors),
– Independent Contributor Experience which includes: -Client facing service deliverables, client engagement & client relationship management -Maintenance of Quality in terms of Timelines and Accuracy
Desired Candidate Profile
– Sound knowledge of US GAAP Accounting & Auditing Standards related to revenue recognition, lease accounting, inventory, fixed assets, ESOPs etc.
– Strong data analytical skills (Expert in MS Excel and other data analytical tools)
– Strong Systems exposure on Accounting Applications viz. SAP, Oracle, Quick-books, Sage, Xero etc. modules are essential with multiple database interface.
– Excellent understanding of Financial and Management Accounting Concepts
– Working / Execution knowledge of US GAAP and US Audit will be required.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased