URGENT JOB OPENING FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER FINANCE & ACCOUNTS (CA)
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Tata AIA Life Insurance
Company DetailsTATA AIA Life Insurance is a renowned life insurance company in India. It is a joint venture between Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. TATA Sons hold a majority of stake- 74% whereas, AIA holds 26%.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhering to timelines for closing books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, post passing all necessary closing entries.
- Reviewing provisions for expenses, expense trending and explanation of variances.
- Co-ordinating with auditors during audits and limited reviews.
- Processing transactions with related parties and other group companies and reporting in accordance with accounting standards and IRDA requirements.
- Accounting for fixed assets and depreciation; exercising the necessary controls over fixed assets.
- Scrutiny of ledger accounts, preparation of necessary account schedules and identification of exceptional items, if any.
- Handling routine and adhoc reporting requirements of IRDA, local management or parent companies.
- Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines. Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and process changes.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased