Treasury Finance Sr Manager
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDM
Company Name Wells Fargo & Company
Company DetailsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- He/she will be a subject matter expert who will in turn be expected to lead a set of frontline managers, SMEs and specialists.
- This role will be responsible to manage day-to-day operations, ensure governance including MBRs, QBRs etc.
- Will be responsible to deliver on all agreed SLAs and key metrics and will be the SPOC for the functional owner from the finance COE.
- Will be responsible to drive automation and be able to identify other transformational ideas to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- He/she will also be responsible for managing, reporting, career path and R&R related activities for their DR’s and also lead/engage and deliver towards organization level initiatives.
- The Corporate ALM Group in Treasury performs quantitative analysis of the company balance sheet behavior and has the primary responsibility to measure its risk and design risk management strategies.
- Team members oversee the IRR simulation models of the company’s major business lines, provide management with insight concerning changes that they see in the risk profile, and contribute to the generation of risk management strategies.
- This role is a key component of our strategy to provide 24*5 operational support in ALM’s target operating model. To achieve this mission, this role will be responsible for
- Data Quality Operations – Lead a team of analysts responsible for monitoring data quality issues based on ALM business rules.
- Reconciliation of data between various integration points in ALM’s operational data flow
- Operational activities supporting loading of templates/data from QRM analytical output results into Essbase
- Operational activities supporting loading of templates/data from other tools(FAST, CALM) into QRM
- Issue research, component analysis, resolution, and articulation of results
- Understanding and creating solutions that automate manual processes along the END-TO-END data flow – Data sourcing, staging, transformation, QRM vendor tool enhancements and integrations, analytics, data quality tools, metadata implementations etc.
- Build stronger governance by establishing appropriate controls around access, data validation and reconciliation, end user computing, documentation (data dictionary, lineage, metadata and SLA (Service Level Agreements) with data providers).
- Building change management routines to keep the tools operational and functioning per SLA and keep documentation up-to-date for Audit and Regulatory review.
- Manage to defined operational metrics
- CA with additional qualifications like CWA/CMA or MBA (finance) from reputed institutions
- Demonstrated relationship management ability with a background in operations and technologies.
- 15+ years of professional experience in operations or information technology
- 8+years of operational experience in a GIC or a third party services organization and in managing F&A processes of at least 50-100+ FTE size, (preferably BFSI Finance processes)
- Knowledge of software development process and methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in technology, MIS, business or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication (written and oral), organizational, and customer service skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including executive/senior-level managers.
- Preferable to have prior experience in F&A solution design / transitions (2-3 years)
- Should have mandatory exposure to US GAAP
- Prior financial services industry experience
- Experience in moving an organization along operational maturity model curve
- Knowledge of QRM, ALM models, ALM Model and Risks, policies and guidelines and risk data aggregation methodologies for reporting and decision support.
- Prior exposure to reconciliation processes and correction mechanisms.
- Knowledge of data integrity management efforts in Corporate Finance/Treasury or other lines of businesses.
- Experience with enterprise initiatives supporting regulatory mandates
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased