Treasury Finance Senior Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Services, Investments
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Wells Fargo
Company DetailsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.; recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- Identifies business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross-business sources. Develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses and/or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. May provide guidance to less experienced specialists.
- May partner with technology and/or with other business groups.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 5+years of experience predominantly in the Banking & Financial Services sector
- Knowledge of financial products and financial products modeling.
- Advanced SQL skills. Experience running complex processes in a production environment.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to supervise and provide guidance to junior team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.