Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Moody's
Company DetailsMoody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
The Role / Responsibilities:
The candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury team at Moody’s. As a member of the team, the Treasury Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
- Support in initiating wire transfers as requested to process intercompany transactions, FX and Netting settlements, investments and regular funding transfers as required.;
- Enter non- reporting bank account balances in Reval.
- Assist in internal and external audit related queries and confirmations
Bank Account Administration
- Opening/amending/closing bank accounts including managing signatories on those accounts;
- Maintaining the central repository of global bank account documentation for Bank accounts;
- Recording bank accounts and signatories for all bank accounts in the TMS (treasury management system, currently Reval);
- Addressing banks’ KYC (know your customer) inquiries as received. This includes, but is not limited to, information regarding Moody’s entities, legal entity structure, signatory identification documents and other data as requested;
- Providing Moody’s banks with necessary documentation to on-board payment approvers in the banking system; and
- Coordinating with Moody’s Legal and the banks to ensure banking resolutions for all entities have been passed and are updated as organizational changes occur.
Bank Guarantee Operations:-
- Co-ordinating with Business and Legal to obtain bank guarantees and performance bonds from the banks to support business contracts.
- Ensure all guarantees are properly recorded in TMS system
Additional Support Functions
- Obtaining and forwarding documentation/statements to Moody’s Accounting, Internal Audit and external auditors, as requested;
- Responding to ad-hoc AML (anti-money laundering) and sanction screening inquiries, both on a Moody’s entity level and/or on a transactional level (e.g., client receipts and outgoing payments);
- Assisting with cash flow forecast preparation;
- Prepare various dashboards for management on periodic basis
- Support Month End Activities wherever necessary
- Adhoc projects
- CA/ MBA from premier institute. CTP is a plus.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in corporate treasury or in banking industry.
- Experience with TMS a plus.
- Familiarity with bank portals such as Citi Direct BE, Bank of America CashPro, preferred
- Hands on experience with in Microsoft Office suite of products (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Skills such as Macros/ VBA, Power BI is a strong plus
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail ; interpersonal skills; self- starter.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity
- Ability to work as part of team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced en
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased