Transaction Processing Specialist- Operations Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Ownership of internal communication and status updates
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Diligent awareness of risks in our processes in a timely manner
- Ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
- Graduates with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability through interaction with internal and business partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Communication is paramount.
- Ability to independently manage conflict and mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent logical, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- Aptitude to work with numbers and deadlines.
- Proactive approach
- Knowledge of TS & CB Products and Operations will be an added advantage.
- Ability to grasp/learn new products/audits which are currently not in scope.