TPX Financial Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name PayPal
Company DetailsPayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the business and broader finance team for forecast, month end close activities including accrual JE, reporting and budget process.
- Assist in Monthly reporting, variance analysis (Actual Vs. Forecast Vs. Budget) and adhoc deep dive analysis relating to expenses, CAPEX and headcount.
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial analysts to build business cases and set up processes to manage project funds.
- Assist in process improvements using reporting and planning tools.
- 3-4 years of FP&A experience in a medium/large company environment
- Education: Chartered Accountant or MBA with a reputable institute
- Attention to details and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong candidates will have MS Excel & Powerpoint expertise and working experience with SAP/Oracle systems.
- Concrete understanding of forecasting/budget and accrual concepts
- Familiarity with CAPEX, Hardware and Software Maintenance, and Cloud would be a big plus
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Capacity to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Process-focused with ability to identify and execute process improvements
- Experience in a fast-growing technology industry
- Work autonomously but in collaboration with team and business partners.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased