Tax Assessments Specialist IV
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Kronos Group
Company DetailsUltimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws
Tax Assessments Specialist would be responsible for Direct & Indirect tax compliances, Litigations, audit assistance for Indian and other global Entities.
• Good exposure of Income tax and Transfer pricing Litigations.
• Sound Understanding of GST, refunds and related litigations.
• Understanding of Direct and Indirect tax compliances and filings.
• Lead the Transfer pricing studies.
• Well versed with the other compliances prevalent in India (FEMA, MCA, DGFT etc).
• Experience in liaison with the consultants and the Govt Departments for the purpose of audit.
• Good understanding of General Ledger accounting in Oracle/D365 framework.
• 5 to 8 years of work experience in Tax Litigations, Compliances and Secretarial work.
• Chartered Accountant will be preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP and Microsoft Office is a must.
• Exposure of working in Global companies will be added advantage.