Sr. Team Member – Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDM
Company Name Tata Communications
Company DetailsTata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is present in over 200 countries and territories around the world. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and to providing an inclusive environment to all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other status protected by law. Tata Communications and its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
Job Accountabilities includes followings:
- Responsible for daily activities of the Accounts Payable (Network Vendor payments) – Maintain the TAT, SLA, KPI which includes applicable various applicable matrix
- To maintain accuracy in payments.
- To ensure adherence to various internal policies and prevailing statutory/regulatory compliances.
- Adhering to workflow, completing assigned tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Interacting with Internal / external stakeholders for resolution of invoices queries.
- Publishing dashboard – MIS, metrics related to AP & GL to the reporting manager.
- Involvement in system improvement projects and leading & closure of small projects independently.
- Coordinating disbursements with the Treasury department/ Payment Team for fund forecasting / fund requisition.
- Support in preparation of schedules related to closure – for Monthly/quarterly/half /annual closure of books.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
- Final/ inter – CA or CWA / MBA
- SAP expertise (SAP FI & SAP MM)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Effective interpersonal & communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Account reconciliation skills.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased