Sr Manager – Tax Operations
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name GE Health
Company DetailsGE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle all wing-to-wing tax reporting and tax accounting processes including forecasting, tax provision, compliance and settlement.
- Developing expertise within function. Growing reputation within the organization. Includes roles that are experts in their discipline, providing professional or thought leadership. Influences policy and ensures delivery within own function, linking with other functions of the organization.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Presents business solutions to leaders in functional area. Communicates complex messages and negotiates mainly internally with others to adopt a different point of view. Influences peers to take action and may negotiate with external partners, vendors, or customers.
- Has major influence on small business unit, a segment within a larger business unit, a family within a Function or a P&L business segment and has ownership/influence over budgets. The role is guided by functional policy. The role influences policy/operating guidelines about important subjects.
- Leads others to find creative solutions to address complex problems that may impact the organization. Has the ability to evaluate quality of information received and questions conflicting data for analysis. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- This role requires significant experience in the Finance & Tax Operations. Knowledge level is comparable to a Master’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- CA from India preferred
- 10+ years of post qualification experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.