Sr. Manager/Manager – Finance & Accounts
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Zeta
Company DetailsZeta is in the business of providing a full-stack, cloud-native, API first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new-age fintech institutions to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products. Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. Zeta?s products are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. Zeta has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
What is the job like
- Own global Accounting and consolidations of subsidiary companies and Joint ventures.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/new implementation of ERP software.
- Interact at all levels and with Business unit owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient, and accurate Business unit wise MIS and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report.
- Prepare the summary or snapshot of Business unit wise financial statement Vs Budget variances
- Participate in the ongoing development/ establishment of accounting policies, procedures and SOPs including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies and implement the best practices.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and ensure the proper controls. Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns.
- Work with Legal, Tax and Treasury Manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities – Cash Flow and Working capital management.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closure in compliance with the applicable Accounting standards and IFRS
- Work cohesively with the FP&A/ Budgeting team to complement them.
- Ensure timely collection from the clients, ensure monthly TDS, GST etc. payments and vendor payments are made in time.
- Ensure all monthly reconciliation are in place.
Who should apply for this role
- You have a CA degree with at least 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- You bring strong accounting skills with an up-to-date knowledge of Accounting standards and Corporate laws
- Having strong IFRS skills are a mandate.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of working on different accounting platforms/ systems.
- Ability to Multitask and work under pressure
- You also have advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, self-driven and self-motivated.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased