Sr. Manager, Finance – Mergers & Acquisitions
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name The CocaCola Company
Company DetailsWe are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years.
Function Specific Activities
- Gather information from multiple sources – which may be internal and/or external (e.g. bottlers, competitor data, economics, business units, etc) – to perform financial analysis that supports an investment or divestiture decision.
- Assessing the beverage landscape for potential trends and shortlisting target companies
- Forming strategic alliances with potential partners.
- Synthesize and interpret multiple sources of data and analysis, to create a single comprehensive recommendation for an investment decision. Communicate this recommendation to various levels of internal and potentially external stakeholders.
- Develop valuations based on research of value drivers, economic environment of country, non-alcoholic ready to drink operating environment in country, cost structure, pricing standards, prospects, market information etc.
- Participate in due diligence processes, reviewing and evaluating accounting, financial, legal, tax, labor, etc. information. Coordinating internal and external participants and work sources and helping to maintain the process within the work plan.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of all transactions and approvals to ensure availability for future reference.
- Candidate must have strong communication, project management, and organizational skills. The candidate must be able to work well in diverse and sometimes changing team environments.
- Working under pressure to meet short deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Forecasting: Ability to develop assumptions and produce relevant financial projections.
- Economic and Financial Theories: Knowledge of economic and financial theories (e.g., Interest Rate Parity Theory, Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)) needed to determine discount rate in financial analyses and impact of economic environment on valuations.
- Ability to perform financial analysis to assist in exploring strategic options, developing creative solutions to complex business issues, and/or supporting decision-making. This includes the ability to perform unique analyses and analyses that require the application of single or multiple financial and non-financial concepts and tools (e.g. , NPV, IRR, Discounted Cash Flow, statistical analyses, economic analysis).
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation: Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances.
- Business Valuation: Knowledge of business valuation techniques. This includes knowledge of forecasted cash flows and appropriate discounting methodology.
- Due Diligence: Knowledge of the areas involved in due diligence (e.g., Financial, Risk Management, HR, Marketing, Environmental)
- Transaction Process: Knowledge of transaction processes to ensure that transactions are properly authorized, recorded, executed, and reported.
- Key Value Drivers: Knowledge of the Key Value Drivers of the Company business.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased