Sr. Lead, Financial Modelling and Data Analytics
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name WeWork
Company DetailsWeWork was founded in 2010 with the vision to create environments where people and companies come together and do their best work. Since opening our first location in New York City, we’ve grown into a global workplace provider committed to delivering flexible solutions, inspiring, safety-focused spaces, and unmatched community experiences. Today, we're constantly reimagining how the workplace can help everyone, from freelancers to Fortune 500s, be more motivated, productive, and happy—because that’s how tomorrow works.
Forecasting, Data Analysis, and Reporting:
- Build and maintain complex financial models to synthesize financial forecasts and analyses for strategic initiatives, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Provide assistance and support for fund-raising transactions by way preempting investor queries and resolving them, coordinating and collating all key information to be submitted to investors, preparing necessary analytical data, presentations and assisting with any other necessary activity in the fund raising, due diligence and documentation process.
- Communicate and liaison with existing and prospective equity investors, bondholders, lenders, rating agencies, developers, and other important stakeholders.
- Work closely with the finance team and assist in the forecasting process, cash flow analysis, assist in long range planning and have a grasp of the monthly MIS and other internal reporting systems.
- Liaison closely with key internal stakeholders in various departments to systematically monitor performance, identify key trends and produce analytical and in-depth assessment reports to help management understand operating and financial trends better
- Produce periodic financial analyses and presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Investors and Strategic Partners.
- Develop periodic performance reports and predictive analysis to be presented to the Leadership and Senior Management team and assist them in identifying early trends in order to facilitate quick and informed decision making.
- To continually monitor the Commercial Real Estate industry and identify key trends. To closely observe the competitive landscape and conduct regular competition analysis and Macro/Micro market studies.
- From time to time work on identified Business Intelligence & Innovation projects that maximize shareholder value
- Chartered Accountant (CA); Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, accounting, and/or Economics preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in leveraged finance or investment banking or private equity
- Advanced Financial Modelling and Data Analytical Skills. Expected to be highly skilled and proficient in Excel, VBA & creating PowerPoint presentations. Preferably Engineering +CFA/ Finance Background.
- Must be able to build and maintain complex financial models.
- Must be able to synthesize and draw conclusions from copious amounts of raw data
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is driven by new challenges
- Strong work ethic and rigorous attention to detail
- Strong communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Demonstrated success in team collaboration; ability to work well cross-functionally
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement; able to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased