Sr. Executive- Finance & Accounts
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPAICWA(CMA)
Company Name GlobalStep Services Pvt Ltd
Company DetailsAbout the Company - GlobalStep is a Technology Services Firm that focuses on the Media, Entertainment and Technology sectors. The company has nine lines of services and a global footprint with service personnel located in Guildford, UK; Montreal, Canada, Dallas, Texas; and Pune India. The company has grown from an idea to 1,000 professionals across the world with over 200 clients that range from Fortune 50 to midsize and to small companies and start-ups. As a brand, we are passionate about the success of our customers, dedicated to providing excellence in service delivery and committed to creating an environment that enables our people to fulfil their inherent potential. We are growing and looking to get associated with further individuals/ professional to write their success stories with us. We are hiring.
Job description: –
This position shall be a key team player in the Accounting and Analysis functions of GlobalStep. The company has multiple legal entities located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and India. Additionally, there are plans to expand our operations in Eastern Europe and Asia.
This position is based in their Pune Facility, supporting the corporate monthly and quarterly accounting closes handling multi-currency transactions for a global customer base, with the mandate to work on the following key areas of responsibilities:
1. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
2. Performs reconciliation of Bank Accounts and Parties, prepares outstanding Receivables & Payables
3. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
4. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
5. Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
6. Prepares of Computation of Income and Income Tax Returns for international entities. Records tax entries i.e. GST, TDS, VAT (UK) etc.
7. Supports internal control processes and documentation
8. Supports the annual budget process, variance analysis, corporate and divisional finance projects
9. Prepares timely analyses in support of management decision making
CA/CPA / ICWA
Excellent command of spoken and written English (including grammar) and ability to interact with company personnel and outside professionals in UK, Canada and the United States. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills is a key requirement
Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail
Hours of Work:
IST 15:00 to 00:00 hours.
Most of the operations and professional are located in United States, UK and Canada.
So, this position requires real time active interface with professionals in those locations.
Required Candidate profile
CA/CPA / ICWA
Relevant Finance & Accounts experience.
Excellent command of spoken and written English (including grammar) and ability to interact with company personnel and outside professionals in UK, Canada and the United States.
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills is a key requirement,
Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
Interested candidate apply at [email protected]
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased