Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Harman
Company DetailsHARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
CA – Job description
- Good domain knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards and Ind-AS.
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statement as per Schedule VI.
- Preparation of Notes on accounts and various schedules as required for Statutory Audit.
- Align closely with all stakeholders and work on the closure of Statutory Audit and Global reporting audit.
- Review and maintain Risk control matrix.
- Align with Internal Auditor and internal stakeholder and work on the closure of Internal Audit.
- Knowledge of Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, and Transfer Pricing.
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and tax returns under the GST regime.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company compliance and tax procedures in consultation with Tax team and business finance team.
- Preparation of various MIS, as required.
Audit, Finance, Taxation (DT & IDT), Company Compliance.
Education and Essential requirement
Chartered Accountant with 3 – 5 years of Experience.
Proficient with IGAAP and Ind-AS.
Knowledge of Direct Tax & Indirect Tax laws
Working knowledge of SAP, will be added advantage.
Good Knowledge of MS office.
Good Interpersonal and analytical skill.