Specialist, IT Audit
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Duff And Phelps
Company DetailsFor nearly 100 years, Duff & Phelps has helped clients make confident decisions in the areas of valuation, real estate, taxation and transfer pricing, disputes, M&A advisory and other corporate transactions.
- Work with internal lines of business to help them address client queries regarding D&P information security posture, future strategy and current controls.
- Ensures the timely completion of the audit project in compliance with audit standards and follow up on outstanding action plans to address control gaps identified.
- Manage audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Responsible for coordination of IT Control assurance audits. Act as liaison between external auditors and internal delivery personnel to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit evidence.
- Develops effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, auditors, process and controls owners and functional staff.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to internal IT teams on identified security and control risks.
- Apply a technical perspective to the performance of all types of audits, including the use of state-of-the-art information technology.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in information systems, information technology, or another relevant program
- Good understanding of standards, processes, best practices and IT frameworks, including COBIT and ITIL, conceptual understanding of IT and security controls, networking and information security technologies
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience as an IT Auditor, preferably in the financial sector.
- Experience in implementing and facilitating audits for ISO 27001:2013
- Knowledge of SOC-ITGC, Data Privacy (GDPR, ISO 27701) is desirable
- Exposure to BCM/DR; SOC 2 requirements and control implementation strategies is added advantage.
- Information Security specific certification is desirable (such as CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Demonstrated ability work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks and meet set deadlines are highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.