At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer. Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Senior Technology Auditor
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CPAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Adobe
What you’ll Do
- Facilitate technology risk assessment activities via close collaboration with Cloud Technology, Engineering, Finance, Business Units, and other leaders.
- Identify, evaluate, and document the design and effectiveness of the IT general controls and application controls looking for both control gaps and opportunities to gain process efficiencies.
- Plan and deliver on technology operations audits, system implementation & integration reviews, acquisitions compliance efforts, and applicable advisory initiatives with full involvement in planning, fieldwork & reporting.
- Support data analytics & automation efforts to support risk assessment, planning, audit procedures, and continuous monitoring.
- Research and stay current on new guidance/publications/standards and emerging technologies applicable to the technology audit function.
- Ensure proper identification and disposition of internal control issues and perform quarterly follow-up on required management actions.
- Prepare accurate, logical, & detailed audit work papers and reports while ensuring overall quality & consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits.
- Support and prepare quarterly Audit Committee meetings/presentations/newsletters and other supporting documentation; prepare other CAE/CIO meeting presentations, as needed.
What you need to succeed
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA in Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, or similar certification preferred.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of technology audit experience with an accounting firm or large global public company internal audit.
- Experience in one or more of the following IT audit areas: ITGCs, process controls, security, system implementations & integrations, e-commerce, data analytics, cloud computing (AWS, Azure), or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of key business processes (order to cash, procure to pay, financial close, hire to pay, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience in using RPA, analytics, and business intelligence tools (e.g. UiPath, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with industry and regulatory frameworks and standards (e.g. SOX 404, SOC1, ISO, ITIL, etc.).
- Familiarity with SAP or other ERP systems a plus.
- Strong organizational and management skills; ability to drive multiple projects efficiently & prioritize tasks to meet project requirements.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability and desire to accept ambiguity, problem solve and deliver solutions within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A results-oriented team player with a self-motivated, proactive, and positive can-do attitude.
- Strong EQ to effectively collaborate with people on shared goals.