Senior Tax Analyst – Corporate Taxation
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name HP
Company DetailsEngineering experiences that amaze. We create technology with a purpose: to make life better for everyone, everywhere. Keep Reinventing
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities for all the above countries
- Assistance in finalization of local corporate tax compliances like income tax returns, transfer pricing documents/certifications etc.
- Reviewing the tax positions of the company on time to time basis and evaluating the impact of new changes/legislations.
- Handling local country and US level tax provision requirements, FIN-48 positions, tax balances review.
- Assistance in providing required information and inputs from local tax perspective to global teams.
- Working with external advisors and handling/supporting tax litigations/audit (income tax, transfer pricing, WHT etc).
- Co-ordination with other verticals in the company/external advisors in finalization of data for compliance/litigation and providing support for smooth closure of the same.
- Analyse information and identify tax planning opportunities to minimize tax liabilities.
- To interact with business teams, understanding business model and related changes, analysing the impact of changing business needs and advising/supporting business with tax efficient and tax compliant solution.
- To constantly learn and enhance tax laws knowledge for other countries handled by the team, OECD measures, BEPS actions, anti -hybrid laws and assist the team in critical and priority projects.
- To work on globally driven initiatives and planning projects.
- Providing assistance on priority projects for tax compliance, advisory and accounting areas
- Work across different functions and levels within the organization.
- Providing technical advice on withholding tax matters, TCS matters and supporting business on various other day to day queries.
- Assistance in finalization of statutory financials from tax perspective and tax audit compliance.
- Handling/supporting various internal reporting requirements such as managing cash tax forecast, Accruals, Budgeting etc.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 6 to 8 years of related experience in India corporate tax, international tax and transfer pricing matters. Experience with B4 Tax firms and MNC’s would be preferred.
- Knowledge of tax laws of Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam would be considered as additional advantage.
- Decent knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the income tax laws as they relate to corporations.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and influence skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong skill sets in preparation of Power Point Presentations and excellence in handling MS Excel.
- Finally, a good team player and person who can come up strong/positive during challenging times.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased