Senior Manager – Business Finance ( FP&A)
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Myntra Life
Company DetailsMyntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007, to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra Jabong is going places and we want you to take this journey with us. Our Culture As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working as a whole to take the Organization forward. Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra Jabong is challenging but fun - we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity and empower you to be the change. If you’re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely result-driven, Myntra Jabong is the place for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers in P&L, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, P&L Management.
- Driving E2E MEC and Reporting ,
- Owning preparation of AOP by appropriate KPIs/run rates – Participating in AOP discussion and support scenario building / simulation modeling, validating with Business stakeholders and ensuring deliverance of actuals within AOP.
- Owning preparation of Outlook preceding the MEC including tie out with Business stakeholders and communicating the same to FP&A leadership & Corporate on a real time basis.
- Proactive in reviewing MEC P&L and Balance Sheet financial information, identifying exception / inconsistencies, deviations from Outlook and AOP and initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Owning the preparation of monthly deck to be presented to FP&A, Business Finance leadership and CFO for monthly review calls.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA with tier 1 university.
- Prior experience of 3-4 years in Relevant Industry / Business finance Facing Roles
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager.
- Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased