Senior Manager, Budgeting & Forecasting
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Services, Investments
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CFACPA
Company Name Silicon Valley Bank
Company DetailsFor 35 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move ambitious ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group’s businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, operate at the intersection of innovation and capital, and provide a comprehensive range of financial services including commercial banking, investment solutions, research and insights, funds management and private banking and wealth advisory. SVB helps high growth companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries navigate at every stage. In addition, the company focuses on encouraging positive relationships with firms within the private equity and venture capital community worldwide, many of which are also the firm's clients and may invest in the firm's corporate clients.
You’ll bring along with skills in
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Partnering
- People management
- Stakeholder management
- Process improvements and standardization
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Mid management experience in a finance organization in an offshore/outsourced service provider (medium to large organization).
- 10-12 years financial experience in banking and/or other financial services businesses.
- 8+ years knowledge of the principles and theories of finance, accounting and/or other related business fields and disciplines.
- Well exposed to the budgeting and forecasting processes and principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and functionalities of corporate financial systems.
- Proven strong/effective communication skills.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and/or other advanced designation preferred