Senior Internal Auditor
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Amazon
Company DetailsAmazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Has exceptional analytical skills to identify problems and work on process and technology solutions to address the root cause of the problems.
· Is able to prioritize effectively, and drive cross-functional remediation efforts focusing on the highest risks and ensure problems stay fixed.
· Is an excellent project manager who can work independently to conduct audits from beginning to end, manage stakeholders, and often managing multiple projects at the same time.
· Is able to dive deep to identify root cause of control gaps, inefficiencies and exceptions.
· Delivers on the highest standards by challenging assumptions and supporting with data.
· Can identify opportunities to improve, automate, standardize or simplify Internal Audit tools and processes.
· Is able to support and advocate for a culture of risk management, strong controls, and effective operations.
· Is an excellent writer who can succinctly communicate complicated technical issues.
· Can quickly become familiar with stakeholder’s business challenges and risks and act as a trusted advisor to them while leading change, dealing with ambiguity among cross functional teams.
· CA or MBA Finance degree or BA/BS in engineering/computer science/accounting/finance or related fields
· 6+ years of experience in Finance, Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Consulting/Advisory, Program/Project management or related functions
· Results-oriented leader – ability to motivate, manage, and drive consensus across diverse teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Knowledge in different databases (Oracle, MySQL and Redshift), and their data structure and elements to extract massive data and perform analysis
· Script or query through data analytics tools, such as, SQL Server, MySQL, ACL, etc.
· Working experience with a service-oriented architecture and cloud computing environments
· Understanding of information technology and experience in auditing information systems and controls
· Relevant certifications (e.g., CPA/CIA/CISA)
· Experience with working in the internet start-up culture with complexities and ambiguities