Senior Finance Manager-FP&A
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Microsoft
Company DetailsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
This role will partner with the MSIDC Engineering Groups to
- Drive monthly and quarterly financial close and related processes, as well as regular analysis related to the business results and forecast. Assimilate information from multiple sources, and identify key drivers, variables, trends, and business scenarios to develop insights and inform business decisions.
- Provide business planning support, covering a broad spectrum of deliverables, analysis, planning and forecasting. Responsibilities will include quarterly forecast updates, target setting for financial goals, and business planning reviews.
- Develop and prepare reports and analysis for business review with management related to key financial metrics and indicators
- Partner with business leaders and decision makers to understand tradeoffs of business decisions through financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, and effective communication.
- Act as a liaison between IDC and partner teams in India and the US – across engineering, business management, site operations, tax, legal, procurement, real estate and facilities, and accounting service providers.
The ideal candidate:
- Identifies opportunities and connections, integrates collective efforts to optimize limited resources.
- Applies strategic perspective complimented by a bias towards action, while demonstrating proficiency with finance fundamentals.
- Has a strong customer focus and business partnership.
- Builds and maintains relationships in India and Redmond ensuring a flow of best practices and leveraging resources.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of demonstrated work experience; global team set up experience a plus.
- BE/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related degree.
- CA or MBA a plus
- Advanced Excel skills; strong knowledge of operational finance, financial policies, and controls & systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, particularly strong with cross-group collaboration and driving exec level communications & presentations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements.
- Thrives in a highly matrixed environment where results are obtained through influence not authority.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased