Senior Finance Manager, Controls and Compliance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Microsoft
Company DetailsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Core Responsibilities of this Role:
- Influences committees by formalizing governance on cross-organizational compliance committees, uses existing relationships to coordinate between business stakeholders and groups, focuses on culture and ethics, and contributes to the global training program.
- Monitors and participates in compliance committee execution; reviews and suggests coverage of required topics and elevates issues to Central Controls & Compliance (C&C) for visibility and support; executes and drives compliance committee agenda all follow-up actions.
- Reviews and leverages testing results and metrics to ensure accuracy and ensures team accountability; reviews and ensures business or functional team accountability for remediation plan and execution; Prepares the periodical compliance score card.
- Contributes to key organizational processes and ensures corporate-designed process or programs can be landed and executed in the local organization. Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Identifies and reviews risks and issues; leads and ensures the compliance monitoring plan is in place and surfaces issues to teams, management, and Finance Compliance corporate teams; anticipates emerging risks in the marketplace industry.
- Assists in the execution of annual business planning and forecasting process. Completes analysis, modeling, and research; partners and solicits insight from business and commercial stakeholders.
- Leads efforts to leverage technology to increase productivity (e.g., report optimization) and to ensure accurate conclusions.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- MBA or CA AND 8+ years of finance or financial compliance experience OR equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Internal Controls
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Risk Analysis
- Trusted Advisor