Senior Finance Executive
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)M.ComMBA/PGDM
Company Name SNC Lavalin
Company DetailsFounded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world. SNC-Lavalin connects people, technology and data to help shape and deliver world-leading concepts and projects, while offering comprehensive innovative solutions across the asset lifecycle. Our expertise is wide-ranging — consulting & advisory, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and sustaining capital – and delivered to clients in four strategic sectors: EDPM (engineering, design and project management), Infrastructure, Nuclear and Resources, supported by Capital.
- Handling Indirect (GST) taxation related periodical Returns and entire reconciliations
- Supporting Direct taxation related Returns and reconciliation
- Coordinate or interaction with the Tax Authorities and prepare all the corresponding documentations. This involves first level interaction with Tax or statutory department or tax Consultants
- Preparation of general Financial statements, analysis & reporting
- Support various Internal controls initiatives within Finance Team and work collaboratively
- Interaction with Statutory /External auditors/ Group & Sector Finance as required
- Perform other Finance related tasks /support the wider Finance team and Business teams.
- Intermediate of CA/CMA/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ICWA with good academic record and relevant experience in areas mentioned above 5-6 years’ experience in Financial Accounting and Taxation with Mid – large size organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools, especially in MS Excel.
- Working knowledge on any ERP is a must
- Excellent communication in English (both written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with businesses and finance functions
- Quick learner and capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good Analytical skills. Able to analyze large volumes of date and report. Teamwork – collaboratively work with the teams.
- Communication skills – Clear, concise and relevant in both the verbal and written form.
- Time Management – Can prioritize, plan and achieve objectives within strict deadlines.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased