Senior Finance Executive – Statutory Compliance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation ICWA(CMA)
Company Name Unilever
Company DetailsUnilever Operations (UniOps) delivers Technology and Enterprise services to Unilever for improving the effectiveness of our employees, driving efficiency & generating sustainable growth for Unilever.UniOps Controllers team is responsible for developing and maintaining the financial control environment, financial accounting & reporting, supporting the development of the client charging process and timely invoicing of clients, vendor management, statutory compliance and driving process standardization & continuous improvement in the above areas.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the Core Tax team on Ongoing Tax Assessments, Transfer pricing Matters, Litigations & Appeals
- Liaison with the Tax Auditors & Consultants on closing the statue requirements pertaining to Tax & Compliances basis applicability.
- Ledger Scrutiny of Tax CBT’s & ensuring their regular hygiene
- Quarterly Computation of Advance Tax
- Commanding knowledge of GST & Service Tax Laws & Matters (Where applicable on ongoing litigations & Appeals)
- Working knowledge of Labour laws- PF, PT etc
- Keeping the Organization’s aware of the implications of various tax laws on business decisions.
- Other Statute Compliances related matters
- Direct & Indirect Tax working Knowledge of Minimum 1-2 Years of post-qualification CA or Direct & Indirect Tax Working Knowledge of Minimum 5 Years of post-completion of Articleship for Semi Qualified Chartered Accountants
- Graduate in Commerce or equivalent.
- Completed Intermediate level of ICAI, ICWAI or ICSI.
Other Key Skills:
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Team player who is a proactive self-starter and can work independently.
- Strong ethical standards on handling of confidential business information.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and teams located remotely.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the required output accurately and on time.
- Organized, good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.