SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST – EMERGING MARKETS
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Logitech
Company DetailsLogitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Support the Category Marketing team in making financially sound decisions, drive profitable sales growth and improve standard margin through data analysis & key insights from finance perspective
- Partner with the Category team in the AOP and Quarterly business reviews through data analytics & key business insights.
- Support the category team for pricing analysis and key margin improvement strategies
- Monitor, analyze and report the financial performance, marketing investment budgets, and operating expenses by category and cluster.
- Lead Opex planning for the region, track & report of actual spend by clusters.
- Responsible for Quarterly forecast consolidation, Ops submissions and assist in P&L variance analysis by product category.
- Perform quarter end close opex accruals, aged offer/PO follow-ups and review related SOX controls.
- Participate in regional finance projects and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting with minimum 5-7 years of FP&A experience in Consumer electronics, IT or FMCG industry.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in Excel; Proficiency in Tableau, Oracle & Hyperion.