Senior Business Analyst – Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Kimberly Clark
Company DetailsKimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Overall purpose of role:
Lead 2 functions – FP&A and Revenue management of the Country to partner with GM, leadership, Sales, marketing and operations team for execution of KCP India Strategy.
Key areas of responsibility
Lead Business Analytics to support delivery of KCP India Business plans and strategies:
• Carving the SBP and Roll-up of Annual Planning / Budgeting exercise for the country with detailed analysis / insights.
• Anchor the Monthly Operating Reviews including review decks and lead conversation with the Region Teams on their performance and possible solves.
• Working on Finance & Business Projects (IT/ Non IT).. Anaplan, Power BI etc.
• Lead in various Cost Management initiatives through analytics, feasibility study and other workings
• Tracking progress vs Plan for Net Sales, Margins for all categories, segments and Regions on a monthly basis and highlighting the issues requiring immediate attention and fix-up and lead identified action points
• Publishing the Category-wise / Region-wise / SKU-wise results & Financials
• Supporting the Business teams in special projects and assignments through discussions / participation, insight-based data analytics,
• Lead Zero Based Budget for the business and track spends
• Working with local accounting / controls team and helping in month end book closing and other incidental activities
Lead Revenue Management for profitable Revenue:
• Carving Revenue Strategy for approval of pricing for B2B customers.
• Promote usage of Revenue Transformation tools like SPARTA and Vistex
• Pricing – SKU / Category / Segment / Channels
• To act as integral part of Sales team for big deals
• To drive and propose for Price increase opportunities.
Essential experience and skill
• Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years of experience
• Superior Business Acumen and Entrepreneurial Thinking mindset
• Understand B2B customer mindset and how to Pitch a deal (alternate SKUs, Mix of SKUs etc)
• Exceptional Presentation and MS Excel Skills
• IT Skills in:
• Prioritizing Stakeholder’s needs
• Coaching and training skills (for Direct Report and Finance Team at large).
• Business systems and Financial Acumen.
• Business Planning, including scenario analysis and setting business systems strategy.