Senior Analyst ,RTR
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name Invesco Limited
Company DetailsInvesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco. With 8,000+ employees worldwide and an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries, we’re driven by a pure focus on investment, broad diversity of thought across our organization, and a passion to exceed. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore your potential at Invesco.
Job Description: Responsible for providing support for completion of 10Q/10K, Press Release, Regulatory Reporting in accordance with GAAP/Statutory Requirements. This role supports financial reporting across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Prepare the Quarterly and Annual Reports as per statutory requirements (eg. Form 10-Q/K).
- Responsible for preparing Regulatory Reporting activities for US/EMEA region.
- Handling board reports and statutory audits, financial statement analysis, cash flows.
- Ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidelines, ability to research and summarize drivers for variances, and compile into a consolidated report & performs variance analysis of Balance sheet and P&L accounts monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Ability to pull information from and analyze different data sources such as Oracle, HFM/SmartView.
- Knowledge of and experience with Regulatory Reporting.
- Ability to pull reports and information from systems to prepare balance sheet, income statement, and footnotes.
- Experience with rounding financial documents, checking for internal consistency and tying to source documentation.
- Systems experience with Oracle/HFM, Workiva or OneSource would be effective.
- Knowledge of consolidation concepts, ability to understand/reconcile differing GAAPs.
- Teamwork and communication skills – ability to collaborate with team and excellent communication skills (both email and verbal communication)
- Time management – ability to meet timelines and communicate issues in a timely fashion.
- Delivers work product in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Participates in special projects as required by the Director of Shared Services Center Hyderabad or R2R Senior Manager, including but not limited to critical initiatives and software implementations
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required: (List only the minimum requirements needed for satisfactory job performance.)
Work Experience: 5+ years of Accounting experience, specifically in the Close-to-Report process; Experience with accounting and financial systems, preferably Oracle/HFM, Workiva or OneSource, knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Education/Training: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business is required with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred. Knowledge of Financial Services Industry preferred.
License/Registration/Certification: Chartered Accountants or CPAs preferred
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased