Senior Analyst- Financial Application Strategy
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Deloitte
Company Details“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
Work you will do
- Responsible to handle data integrity checks on financial results of member firms, which include P&L, Balance sheet and Headcount details
- Co-ordinate with teams for quality reviews of all the FIGR and Operations Dashboards. Be a point of contact by continuously monitoring the portal
- Own monthly updates to portal reporting and support maintenance activities the monthly
- Supports in creation of executive level reports in PPT (with Think cell) and Excel, typically for DTTL and member firm finance leadership. Assists in development of complex financial models, when required
- In-depth ad-hoc analysis and working on real-time projects
- Develop expertise using DTTL reporting tools and systems, such as SAP HANA, SAP BPC, SAP BW, ECC, Qlik, SAC Tableau, UI Path
- Coordinate and assist with development of complex financial models, when required
- Co-ordinates onsite / Off-shore team activities to ensure that the deliveries are with good quality and on schedule
- Should be proactive and approachable in solving Functional / Technical issues. Identify and articulate process inefficiencies and lead efforts to eliminate them
- Provide review and feedback to team members on deliverables produced
- Communicate effectively with client, senior management and team members. Also presents and discusses work results clearly. Assist when required on ad-hoc deliverables
- Assists Manager/ Manager to drive and work on various project initiative identified by leadership. Projects are typically high-profile and in support of financial and operational performance improvement and initiatives as defined by DTTL Finance leadership
- Assists Manager / Manager in creation and maintenance of project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes, and status reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an IT/Finance, IS, or business-related field
- 5+ years of relevant consulting/industry IT experience in a techno functional field
- Proficient, or able to become proficient quickly, with DTTL financial systems (SAP BOBJ, ECC, BW/HANA, RPA UI path and other as needed).
- Hands on experience on data visualization tool Qlik, Tableau and SAP analytics cloud
- Understanding of financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms would be added advantage.
- Proficient in Excel for financial analytics and data modeling; PowerPoint with Think cell for creation of executive-level presentations.