Senior Analyst, Accounting & Reporting
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Colt Technology Services
Company DetailsColt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Part of the India Accounting Team, working in the following areas:
- Responsible for the operational and transactional integrity of payroll for 1800+ employees. Prepare and analyse payroll reports and ensure adherence to company budgets and forecasts. Proactively manage payroll spend through analysis of gross pay and head count reports. Review payroll journal entries and reconciled payroll accounts.
- Manage daily finance and accounting operations to support business activities and the organisation growth together with the Finance Manager
- Assist preparation of Statutory financial statements basis Indian GAAP and IFRS. Supporting Finance Manager on Internal Audits, Annual Statutory Audits and Internal Financial Control (IFC) audits;
- Support in producing monthly executive summary dashboard reports for tracking key performance metrics including Profitability and Utilization to the Board of Directors;
- Successfully establish the good team work and ensure have a happy work place