Risk_Commercial Banking_Credit Analysis Unit (CTL) – Associate
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation MBA/PGDMCA-IPCC/IPC
Company Name JPMorgan Chase And Corporation
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
1. Understand Credit Risk Ecosystem – Tools & Applications, Policies, procedures, guidelines required to perform the Credit Analysis of the Real Estate Borrowers; and be abreast with the changes in the procedures & guidelines.
2. Develop strong understanding of various techniques & methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments etc.
3. Build expertise in the North American Commercial Real Estate sector and regularly track sector developments on an on-going basis.
4. Perform Quantitative and Qualitative Credit Analysis of Real Estate Borrowers / facilities, exercise judgement when needed and calculate Risk Ratings independently within the stipulated timelines based.
5. Develop and maintain open communication channels with Credit Analysts / Associates and Executives. Independently handle calls/queries/rating discussions with Underwriters and Credit Executives
6. Mentor and train junior analysts in the team on fundamentals of credit risk analysis, internal systems & processes; and supervise/ review their work
7. Contribute to various firm-wide projects focused on improving efficiencies, risk technology, enhancing risk reporting, regulatory compliance, etc.
Qualifications: MBA / PGDBA (with Finance specialization) / CA
o 5-7 years of experience in credit risk; experience in real estate sector is preferred
o Strong understanding of corporate finance and financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting principles
o Attitude and aptitude to learn and enhance knowledge of credit risk analysis; and passion for real estate sector
o Deadline orientation; strong attention to detail and high accuracy
o Proficient in the use of Microsoft desktop tools (MS Word, Excel and Power Point) and ability to learn new tools, techniques and applications
o Ability to work proactively & independently, as well as in a team environment
o Strong & Effective communication skills – both verbal & written; and good interpersonal skills to be able to effectively present analysis and build strong relationships with stakeholders at various hierarchies
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased