Qualified / Senior Qualified Associate – Audit & Assurance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Fresher
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name N. A. Shah Associates LLP
Company DetailsN. A. Shah Associates LLP is a niche professional services firm rendering suite of value added services since 1965. Situated in the heart of Mumbai the firm represents a balance blend of experience and youth, sharing a common vision. N.A. Shah Associates are leading CA firms in Mumbai. The firm takes pride in its ability to consistently delivering out of the box solutions that are technically sound, innovative and implementable. Many testimonials from highly satisfied clients who have been with us since last four decades establish our reputation.
- Independently handling statutory, internal/management and tax audit, due diligence etc.
- Assisting Manager and or Deputy Manager for all audit related work depending upon the requirement.
- Responsible for day to day execution of the assignments.
- Lead team members on challenging and diverse audit engagements.
- Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness.
- Responsible for day to day planning and execution of the assignments.
- Play active role in Client relationship and management.
- Proactively support and assist in all training initiatives.
Required Candidate profile
- Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with good Academic records (CA cleared in maximum 4 attempts).
- 0 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in statutory audit.
- Sound understanding of Accounting Standards, Companies Act , Standards on Assurance Engagements, etc.
- Pro-active and result oriented approach.
- Open for Out Station travelling.
- Strong Communication Skill.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased