Professional 1 Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Post Graduation Not required
Company Name DXC Technology
Company DetailsWelcome to the official DXC Technology LinkedIn page. Connect with us to engage and network with industry leaders, and get the latest trends in IT innovation and solutions. We help global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. With our global scale, talent and innovation platforms, we serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries. Our extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. We are also proud to be a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling. Develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss.
- Analyzes budget, midyear forecast or other types of financial information and recommends corrections of any problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
- Develops executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate personnel as needed.
- Assists department in completion and understanding of, budgets and other financial analyses.
- Prepares, analyzes, and publishes monthly financial rolling forecast with detail to appropriate management and the corporate office.
- Maintains integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Three or more years of finance or accounting experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Presentation skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel