MANAGER REPORTING, FINANCE
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Adidas
Company DetailsAT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure both in IGAAP and IFRS.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information and provide clear, quantifiable cause for change from forecast
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Ensuring statutory and Group audits are completed on time, liaison with auditors.
- Overall knowledge of business, Sales, overheads to support budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Assess impact of regulatory changes on business and develop plan to address the same from accounting point of view.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Supervise the general ledger group, allocate jobs judiciously to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
THE MAIN STAKEHOLDERS/CUSTOMERS TO BE DEALT WITH:
- Entire Company
- Audit Firms
- Government Bodies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Must be proficient in computers (excel, power point etc.) and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Experience with SAP/Navision or other large automated accounting system a must.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6 -8Years Post qualification
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased