Manager – FP&A Asia
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name OLX Group
Company DetailsAt OLX Group, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We shape the future of trade as the world’s fastest-growing network of trading platforms, operating in 30+ countries under 20+ well-loved brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, letgo, Property24, and many more. We love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too. We also unlock value within our company. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world. Last but not least, we unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
What we are looking for:
● Qualified CA/ MBA with 7+ years of experience in FP&A or similar role
● Expertise in MS Excel and MS Power point (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas).
● Highly experienced in developing business models, consolidation models.
● Excellent analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and
draw insightful conclusions
● Attention to details and strong hold on numbers. Ability to plan, organize, schedule and drive projects
● Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software. Should have demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new financial systems
● Experience of working with financial planning tools (Cognos, HFM, Anaplan, Onestream)
● Experience in multiple stakeholder management. Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management & other critical stakeholders.
● Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
• Opportunity to work with one of India’s fastest growing marketplaces
• Be part of a truly international team with high degree of cross functional, multi geography interactions
• A high visibility role with clear growth path
• Mentoring: personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued, and a positive and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Competitive compensation and incentive structure
For more information please www.olxgroup.com and www.naspers.com
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased