Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACS
Company Name Wabtec Corporation
Company DetailsWabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world.
- Work closely with business leaders to develop budgets/Forecasts and conduct variance analysis to determine variances between projected vs. actual results and take corrective actions.
- Consolidation of business financials for Wabtec India engineering reporting.
- Drive monthly, quarterly & yearly close processes covering Cost reviews, Accruals, Deferrals, Estimation, Cost liquidation / Billing
- Prepare cash flow statements to monitor the inflow & outflow of funds and ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards accomplishment of business goals.
- Capex spend management including Fixed Assets tracking (Monitoring of physical tagging & tracking of asset, to be SOX compliant).
- Lead, review & guide Vendor/Bill Desk, maintain cordial relationship with vendors & Internal clients. Ensure on-time AP Payment Processing. Liaison between Bill desk, B2P & Sourcing team.
- Manage AR collection for inter-company billing with help of shared services team.
- Ensure internal financial controls environment is established and in compliance with US GAAP, SOX and international/Domestic legal statutory requirements.
- Ability to make effective presentations to the stake holders, interact with finance and management teams globally
- Determine financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate continuous process improvements.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Innovative, problem solving, strong data analysis and interpretation ability
- Skilled in internal control design and compliance effectiveness with SOX and other legal statutory requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong GAAP/Ind-AS knowledge
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadlines
- Strong measure of sensitivity for people and team work
- Superior analytical abilities, particularly in financial analysis
- Entrepreneurial attitude, takes initiative and invites responsibility
- A proactive driven personality, “can do” attitude
Education & Experience Required:
- CA and CS with 6 – 8 years of relevant experience
- Global MNC experience
- Experience in Business Planning, Transfer pricing model, Financial Management, Accounting, Budgeting, MIS, Taxation, Capex, handling multiple stake holders
- Strong understanding of ERP Processes and hands on experience in Oracle & Hyperion
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased