It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors. BMC never asks for payment from individuals seeking employment with the company.
Manager – Assurance – India (Audit Manager)
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name BMC Software
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Participate in the preparation and execution of a comprehensive risk-based audit plan designed to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of business, computer, and financial operations and controls.
- Supervise a team of two staff Assurance analysts and approximately three contingent workers in Pune, India.
- Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and the efficiency of performance of process, systems and people performing the activities reviewed.
- Ensure timely and accurate completing of the audit plan and ensure acceptable documentation exists to support the findings, conclusions, and recommendations for management corrective actions.
- Make oral or written presentations to Assurance and Operations management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action, and suggesting innovative improvements in systems, controls, and operations.
Specifically, he/she must meet the following criteria:
- Prove a minimum of five years of experience with a public accounting firm and five years of corporate industry experience, emphasizing financial and accounting applications and financial and operational controls.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of auditing practices, procedures and principles sufficient to interpret and analyze complex concepts and apply them in innovative ways. Skills and experience must include an extensive understanding of financial, operational, market and credit risk. Possess expert knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards in the US.
- Possess the capability and desire to evaluate management’s effectiveness in utilizing BMC resources and compliance with established corporate policies and procedures, code of conduct, local regulations.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and will serve as a member of the senior management team.
- The candidate must be self-reliant and able to deliver quality results on time, with a high degree of integrity, ethically and professionally.
- This individual must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related finance field. Certified public accountant (CPA) or Certified Chartered Accountant (CA).
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased