MANAGER – ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd.
Company DetailsCarDekho is the flagship portal of Girnarsoft, along with its other group portals like Gaadi.com, ZigWheels and PowerDrift is Indias biggest digital automotive solutions provider working on digitizing the Indian Auto Ecosystem. CarDekho, Indias largest Auto-Tech Company was founded in March 2008, by two brothers and IIT graduates – Amit Jain and Anurag Jain. From just two individuals back then to two thousand employees now, from a small garage in their home in Jaipur to offices in 10 cities and a presence in 800 cities nationally; CarDekho has disrupted the Indian Auto Ecosystem and redefined new ways in its 10 years journey. Valued at $380 million, CarDekho has raised funding from Marquee investors including Sequoia Capital, Google Capital, Hillhouse Capital, Tybourne Capital, HDFC Bank, Ratan Tata and Times Internet. CarDekho became profitable even before it raised any funding, however, the investments scaled the company to new heights.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strong operations management to effectively manage daily payments/receivable operations and manage customers communication
– Ensure invoices are processed correctly and compliant to government/tax requirements and identify discrepancies and resolve billing issues.
– Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices in the system with the help of technical team.
– Ensures that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met efficiently.
– Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
– Be active on the customer service front and be quick and accurate with communication.
– Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
– Strong communication skills, verbal and written
– Create and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
– Design Performance Improvement Plans to help improve underperforming associates
– Take ownership of additional projects and tasks outside regular scope
– Drive L&D initiatives within the team to upskill and cross-train associates
– Stakeholder Management
– Excellent People Management
– Excellent Change and Time Management
– Drive Automation
– Process Automation
– Excellent exposure to GST/TDS/MSMED Compliance
– Strong Accounting Skill
– Advance Stage of Excel
– Good Problem Solving Skill
– An eye for detail and with strong analytical and commercial acumen
– Sharp decision-making and crisis management skills with a can-do attitude
– Infectious drive and enthusiasm that engages others to get the right things done
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased