Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Grant Thornton Bharat LLP
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Operating in more than 50 U.S. offices, we offer a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, operations, technology and more across various industries. We have the experience and expertise to help our clients move forward in an evolving business environment. We’re not a typical professional services firm. We put people first, and that is what sets us apart. We foster an inclusive environment, where extraordinary people come together to support a culture of diversity, quality, innovation and collaboration. With that, we focus on making a difference to our clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leading and effectively managing the team and ensuring quality of deliverables as per set standards and client satisfaction.
- Identifying deficiencies and inadequacies in process and documentation
- Development of policies and procedures, risk assessments, control frameworks, operating models and optimisation of processes.
- Risk consulting as per set standards and keeping a track on industry updates
- Designing and implementing risk strategies to the clientele
- Conducting and coordinating quality and compliance reviews of projects
- Effective handling of assignments on Internal audit, internal financial control, designing of SOPs, process audits, enterprise risk management, control assessment
- discussing and communicating ideas and policies to senior management
- Planning and delegating work for the team and self, based on the requirement
- Contributing in the performance development of identified team members
- Managing the Clientele effectively and being the SPOC for all client related issues
- Closing out on audits independently with minimal supervision and review
- Planning audits and deployment of personnel at the client assigned
- Updating Knowledge on current developments in the Risk, statutory & Quality fraternity
- Planning and delivering periodic trainings to the team members.
- 5-7 years of experience in internal auditing
- Qualified CA with good academic record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Client-facing experience is preferred
- Should be willing to travel
- High level of organizing, documenting, record keeping and publishing skills
- Inquisitive approach towards all assignments
Skill Set: –
- Should have an extensive experience in the internal auditing process
- A basic understanding of methodologies and approaches in conducting risk and regulatory strategy reviews, gap analysis, and impact assessments
- Analytical thinking, project management skills and ability to develop innovative approaches
- Supporting and contributing to business development
- Strong domain knowledge as well as understanding of key business processes like O2C, P2P, HR payroll, production, legal and statutory compliances
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Knowledge about MS office and ERP (SAP, Oracle, JDE)
- Should be able to lead the team effectively.