LEC – Analyst – Asset & Wealth Management
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CPAMBA/PGDMCA
Company Name JPMorgan Chase And Corporation
Company DetailsJ.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Key Responsibilities: Candidate will be responsible for seamless delivery of daily, monthly, quarterly or any other deliverables of LEC agenda. The candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
· Own the month end process
1. Calculate and record financial information within the General Ledger in relation to key revenues, expenses and balance sheet accounts;
2. Calculate and report movements in seed capital positions to the central team to facilitate applicable seed capital reporting;
3. Generate monthly transfer pricing calculations and journals from the “Transfer pricing tool”;
4. Prepare Notional positions reporting templates for derivative instruments;
5. Perform reconciliation checks to confirm the monthly equity pick up process has operated correctly;
6. Monitoring of inter entity balances and unnatural balances;
7. Produce month end reporting package ensuring all drivers of the income statement and balance sheet are understood and evidenced with value added commentary.
· Monthly / quarterly duties
1. Balance sheet reconciliation – Produce monthly GL reconciliations packs in line with firmwide GLRS standards.
2. Monitor liquidity position and update the cash flow forecast in light of the seed capital pipeline;
3. Produce monthly ManCom reports and quarterly Board papers.
4. Produce consolidation packs for submission to the US & UK consolidated and regulatory reporting team.
- CPA/ MBA/ CA or equivalent qualified and/or having 1-3 years of accounting / legal entity controller experience
· Financial and Management Accounting skill set
· US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS working knowledge would be preferable
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Strong PC skills (Excel and Word);
· Strong team player;
· Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality;
· Understanding of general ledger control and performance of financial reconciliations required;
· Understanding of statutory accounts prep and audit file preparation
· Strong accounting knowledge and past experience in SAP/ERP preferable
Position will be based out of Bengaluru and will involve working in APAC or EMEA shift.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased