Junior Auditor-Credit Audit
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name HDFC Bank
Company DetailsHDFC Bank is one of India's premier banks providing a wide range of financial products and services to over 43 million customers. Promoted by Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), India's leading housing finance company, HDFC Bank began operations in 1995 with a simple mission: to be a "World-class Indian Bank". With a single-minded focus on product leadership, customer focus and operational excellence, the bank has accomplished this, emerging as a leading player in all its business segments. From a full range of products to the sheer convenience of their delivery, HDFC Bank today has made significant strides in the banking space. It was recognized as India’s Most Valuable Brand for 5 consecutive years in a study conducted by Kantar, a research agency of the WPP group.
- Carry out audits under the supervision of Seniors At Grade E1 the Auditor assists other Auditors in carrying out Audits of branches/ units and/or departments and does not have individual responsibility for carrying out Audits independently.
- At GradeE2 Carrying out Audit in various areas/activities of branches under the supervision of Senior Auditor Conduct Concurrent Audit of security/credit file checking as per RBI guidelines / regulatory guidelines / internal policy / SAP under supervision of the TL.
- Conduct an audit of WBO Business (Small segments) / Allocated CAD audit areas.
- Assisting seniors in carrying out credit audits Identifying Audit exceptions in the areas under review Appropriate recording of exceptions in the Audit report Discussion of his/her Audit findings with the Auditee Error Free Audit (Efficiency) Ensuring Time-lines.
- Knowledge of bank audit / Credit audits (Wholesale / SME) / CAD (credit administration) is added advantage
- Should have good communication and drafting skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is a must.
- Ability to meet deadlines