Investor Relations Associate
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACFAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Dickenson World
Company DetailsDickenson is a pioneer in integrated Financial Communications consulting, offering Investor Relations, Financial Public Relations, and Corporate Reporting services to publicly traded as well as private companies. Financial Public Relations (FPR) is an important reputation management tool. An integral element of capital market communications, Strategic Financial PR goes beyond communicating financial performance. It helps companies connect with their multiple stakeholders, by articulating stories that resonate with them. Financial PR nurtures corporate reputation and as Financial PR consultants, we act as a catalyst for our clients to emerge as one of the most reputed companies among their peers.
Primary Function of the “Investor Relations Associate”
- Primary responsibility will be to oversee and expand the company’s multiple investor relations mandates.
- Play a key role in managing frequent interactions with institutional investors, investment bankers, and sell-side analysts to further expand Dickenson’s clients’ visibility within the equity markets investment industry.
- Work alongside dedicated in-house analysts and Directors to execute investor relations communications including overall positioning, quarterly earnings releases/calls, analyst day, conferences and roadshows.
- Perform research, analysis, and consultation for developing and targeting current and potential investors, analysis of our clients’ competitive positioning today and in the future based on their investment thesis and long-term targets.
- Guide and advise Dickenson’s dedicated team responsible for the development and coordination of the company’s Annual Report and Fact Book.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Postgraduate degree required. Preferably in Finance, Accounting.
- MBA / CA / CFA preferred.
- 2-3+ years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of investor relations within a business-to-business industry.
- Strategic mindset and strong business/financial acumen required to support investor relations activities and global business leaders.
- Experience working within the sell-side brokerage industry, or within a public company.
- Strong organization and time management skills to prioritize and manage a high volume of detailed work with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate routine and accelerated work requests and manage internal corporate expectations.
- Strong personal initiative is required to anticipate requests before they are received. Attention to detail and quality of communication will be expected.
- A positive and professional team player attitude that works well under pressure and is flexible and responsible.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased