INTERNAL AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Logitech
Company DetailsLogitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8-10 years total experience with 3+ years of team lead/supervisory experience. Experience in “Big 4” public accounting/consulting firms is preferred but not required.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism.
- Demonstrate basic research capabilities with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
- Ability to drive internal control strategy beyond the specifics of meeting the letter of compliance
- Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
- Ability to sell meaningful ideas within an assertive and highly motivated corporate culture
- Ability to contribute compliance perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
- Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
- Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure.
- Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of: USA GAAP; SEC reporting requirements; Sarbanes Oxley Act and PCAOB Auditing Standards, COSO Framework.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.
- System skills in Microsoft Office, Oracle, Data Analysis, SOX/Internal Audit Application(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university. MBA, CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA preferred but not required