Internal Audit – Corporate Controllers and Tax – Sr. Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Goldman Sachs
Company DetailsAt Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid quantitative skills, e.g. probability theory, functional analysis, partial differential equations
- Control mind set
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years of experience within the financial services industry or a related control function
- Advanced Degree (preferable) in a quantitative discipline, such as financial engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics, economics.
Product Specific Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of financial modeling concepts, including (any combination):
- Options pricing, credit default, structured products, econometrics, stress scenario creation
- Control framework supporting financial risk management related to regulatory reporting requirements in the US and EMEA regions.