Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name Credit Suisse
Company DetailsCredit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Join us and you will have:
- Opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Ideally, you hold degree in finance, accounting or similar qualification. Degree such as CA or CPA will be preferred.
- Having at least 4 years of proven work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is a plus.
- Good understanding or RBI requirements with regards to commercial banking is essential
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and can present in a simple and concise way
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do demeanor
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and phenomenal at collaborating in a distributed team
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased