India Assistant Controller
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name Danaher Corporation
Company DetailsWhatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career. Cytiva is a global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients. Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of life sciences companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. As part of a greater Life Sciences platform, you’ll redefine what it means to innovate every day. Pioneering the future of science, research, and medicine gives you unlimited opportunities to find the next breakthrough that will best serve scientists and medical professionals in the fight to save lives. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
What you’ll do
- Expert knowledge in Finance Operations – Closing, Reporting, Corporate Governance and Controllership
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per IND AS and knowledge in ICFR, S2G/S2T reconciliations, Transfer Pricing etc.
- Coordinate and support various audits/reviews – Statutory, Tax, Internal/Sox, Balance Sheet Review etc.
- Prepare or review BS reconciliations as per internal timelines
- Ensure statutory compliance – FEMA, CSR, Tax, TDS, EPF, Employee retirals, MSMED, RBI etc.,
- Participate and contribute in global or regional projects like System changes, ERP improvements, process streamline etc.
Who you are
- Professional accountant preferably CA or CPA with 8 to 9 years’ experience or accounting degree with 13 to 15 years controllership experience
- Proven ability to understand and improve the internal controls for increased safeguarding of company assets
- Previously handled audits from Big 4 or similar firms and mandatory controllership experience
- Demonstrated experiences to improve processes and in optimizing working capital
- Use of financial reporting tools such as Hyperion, Oracle and Microsoft Excel to provide timely and accurate financial statements.
- The candidate should be capable of assuming responsibility and ownership
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased