Hiring Fresher Chartered Accountant (CA)
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Fresher
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED
Company DetailsAAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED (Formerly known as Au HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED) was originally incorporated as a private limited company at Jaipur, Rajasthan, under the name of “Au Housing Finance Private Limited” under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 23, 2011. AAVAS is engaged in the business of providing housing loans, primarily in the unreached and under-served market. Presently AAVAS is operating in 11 states namely Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience in Credit underwriting of Retail Asset Banking products, services and operations (preferably in private sector, HL & LAP/SME/Mortgages)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Keen understanding and focus on risk, controls, compliance and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Risk Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
Interested candidate apply at [email protected]
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased