GM – Governance, Audit & Compliance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name VI
Company Detailsodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Job Purpose –
A technology auditor job purpose is to implement audit plans of internal central operations group in terms of processes, network systems, technical controls, and MSC/MTX infrastructure. A technical auditor develops recommendations to technology management team based on audit findings to enhance and improve operations.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :-
- To ensure audit to enhance quality of NW by validating the design and controls around the different technology domain platforms which hosts the new Hardware / Software / Configuration in addition to interpreting the complex data sets.
- To ensure technology audit to identify areas where configuration mistakes are costing in terms of NW quality or revenue. Will ensure transparent process and mechanism for developing these new frameworks.
- To ensure audit for operations process adding new risks in the technology which will help to arrest challenges and plan corrective action accordingly by highlighting observations post audit.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Excellence in NW Operation and Maintenance, NW Planning & Quality Assurance and Network Security Audit.
- Telecom Network Technical Support Expert in domains for GSM-2G, WCDMA-3G, LTE-4G including VoLTE and Enterprise Business in Telecom network
- Proficient in Operation and Maintenance of Core (Circuit Switched Core & Packet Switch Core) & RAN Telecom Domain NW.
- Excellence in analytical & problem capturing skills for delivering large-scale, complex NW operations audit programs with a focus on technology transformation; liaising with leadership teams to share technology audit observations / challenges .
- Achievement oriented professional with excellent in people management skills and skills to audit and manage technology change with ease.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:-
- BE-Electronics and Telecommunication
- Professional Experience of 10-15 Years in Operations/Planning of Mobile Network