Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Apple
Company DetailsApple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined, and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
You will be part of Record to Report team, which consists of over 50 employees responsible for a wide range of areas including Fixed Assets, Treasury Accounting, Intercompany, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Accounting and a team of regional lead accountants. Will be responsible for handling GL areas and providing excellent support to business partners. Flexible, interested in interacting with a wide variety of people locally and globally, great at building good working relationships and passionate about working on projects than this position is an exciting opportunity.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Responsible for all accounting activities, including a timely month-end close, periodic balance sheet and income statement reviews and journal voucher preparation and posting
- Collaborate closely with Regional Leads and Accounting Hub team to ensure that there are consistent processes across all regions and treatment of corporate finance policies
- Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in accounting functions
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organisational and administration skills, with ability to anticipate business needs quickly
- Be a self-starter, always innovative and ambitious
- Participate and engage in upcoming projects & initiatives
Education & ExperienceQualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 Years relevant experience.Solid working knowledge of SAP and MS Office applications.