General Accounts Manager / Operations Manager – CA or semi qualified
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation ICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDMCACA-Final
Company Name IQ Backoffice India Private Limited
Company DetailsEstablished in 2002, IQ BackOffice is a leader in Finance Accounting Automation and Outsourcing with offices in Los Angeles, California; Manila, Philippines and Chennai, India. IQ processes over $15 Billion and 2.5 Million financial transactions annually.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate should closely work with the Clients/GA/Implementation team & Operations team to manage the Client’s financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, and daily sales reconciliation.
The ideal candidate should use strong analytical skills to understand financial reports and forecasts.
- Supervising and guiding the cash management team, assisting the team members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting functions including:
- Month-end and year-end closing process
- Accounts payable/receivable reconciliations
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Daily sales & Cash receipts reconciliation and audit
- Perform general ledger accounts reconciliations
- Perform payroll and utilities account reconciliation
- Perform revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Understand payment runs
- Analyze the financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
Desired Candidate Profile
Accounting Supervisor Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting & Finance + Charted Accountant / Semi Qualified
- Proven experience working as an Accounting Supervisor.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- The ability to process large amounts of numerical data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested candidate apply at -: [email protected]
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased